Sandys Cancar Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Hello there....

Tony

Hi all, just a quick hello from sunny Melbourne to all the members :)

Found this site many years ago and promptly purchased a plan. It's taken me this long to pluck up the courage to have a go at it and I've got to admit it's taking me a while to get my head around certain parts of the plan, but I shall persist, I will not be beaten!

At the end of the day I'm having fun and it's another facet of a very enjoyable hobby.

cheers all.

Tony 8)

October 8, 2013 at 2:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jerry Braun

I took about a month to do the Guinness and another month to do the Guinness 2. Now 2 months later I'm about 60% through 2 Willys Jeeps. We have winter here so I can devote many hours to the projects as there is nothing to do but shovel snow and look for the sun.

Jerry Braun in Spokane, Washington, USA

January 31, 2014 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Antonio

Jerry Braun at January 31, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I took about a month to do the Guinness and another month to do the Guinness 2. Now 2 months later I'm about 60% through 2 Willys Jeeps. We have winter here so I can devote many hours to the projects as there is nothing to do but shovel snow and look for the sun.

Jerry Braun in Spokane, Washington, USA

Hi Jerry, right now I'm building a Jeep. The truth is that I am from a month ago, but I have little time for it. Could you tell me where to find more difficult?

I'm pretty excited and hope to build all models.

A greeting

Antonio from Granada, Spain

--
September 7, 2016 at 6:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.