Sandys Cancar Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Custom Jobs?

Michgo

Do you happen to do custom jobs or special orders?

August 15, 2009 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cancars

No sorry , it would take an awful lot of money  to persuade me to do a custom order. I don't have enough time to do what I want to do for myself!!:)

August 15, 2009 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michgo

Ah too bad! Well if you ever feel like doing a VW one for a customer ill be watching your creations :D :D

August 15, 2009 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Volkemon

Indeed. Seeing the detail on the VW motor in the buggy....Wish I had the disposable income to interest you. Alas, I will have to enjoy the sloppy seconds :).

@Sandy- don't sell youself short. When asked for a price, quote three times what you think is 'realistic'. You may be surprised.....Your work is good!!!!

August 27, 2009 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cancars

Many thanks for your comments Volkemon!!!  When you look at the hours that each car takes to make, you can appreciate what has gone into each creation.

August 28, 2009 at 4:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vnkiwi

Don't sell yourself short. You have a brilliant talent there, along with a very creative mind.

Best of luck with selling the plans. I'd really like to see your collection - In the flesh - as they say.

I'm a Draughtie of similar vintage, and you are to be congratulated on what you have created, well done.

--
September 5, 2009 at 3:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Antonio

I do not intend to make any order, but it would be very interesting to build a motorcycle and a truck with their knowledge.

I have valued the opportunity to try it myself, but it strikes me as quite complicated.

Congratulations on your work. It is interesting and of great entertainment with a spectacular finale !!

A greeting

--
September 7, 2016 at 6:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.