Sandys Cancar Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Impressed

Lena-May

Hi,

Just a quick message to say how cool these cars are! You are very talented!! Do you have any more on the go?

August 13, 2009 at 4:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cancars

I have a Mini  Moke all drawn up and the cans collected to make it, but have not started it yet.

August 13, 2009 at 5:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Darren

I HAVE TO AGREE, THESE ARE VERY IMPRESSIVE. I'LL HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY. I SEEN A POST ON LAYITLOW AND WAS BLOWN AWAY. I GOTTA DO A MOUNTAIN DEW CAR.:D

August 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michgo

Thoroughly impressed! Amazing detail and thought!

August 15, 2009 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cancars

Some people are having problems logging on. If you are having any difficulties, please email us and we will try to get this sorted.

Sandy

September 18, 2009 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bill Basore

WOW!  No one has brought my two favortive vices together in such an artistic and amazingly beautiful way.  Thanks for sharing these with us.  I know that you probably don't want to share all of your secrets with us, but by any chance would you be willing to do sort of a tutorial as you build a car?  May be just enough so we can have an excuse to drinka few extra beers in the name of raw materials?

September 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cancars

Hi Bill, when someone purchases the plans to build one of my cars, I give full support and help, and also a full set of instructions goes with the plans. I am happy to help with anything during the course of the build.

Thanks, Sandy

September 26, 2009 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.